25 May Probiotic Guacamole
One thing that makes us smile, is when it's time for Taco Tuesday! Easy, fun and a hit with the family, tacos are a great dinner option because there are so many ways to play with them. I think we can all agree, though, that guacamole can make or break the meal!
We asked our friend Nicky Skinner of Lunch Box, Inc. to share her favourite recipe for a quick Probiotic Guacamole that you can whip up for your family and friends. Enjoy!
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 cup Be Nourished Helena Bay Sauerkraut
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small tomatoe de-seeded and finely sliced
- 1/2 small red chilli finely diced (or 1/4 tsp chilli flakes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly smash the avocados with the back of a fork (I like mine chunky!)
- Add lime, tomato, chilli and sauerkraut ad gently combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread traditionally with tortillas or on your favourite grain free bread or crackers or dip with vege sticks or crisps. Yum!