15 Mar Charlie’s Cashew & Kraut Bliss Balls
The lovely Charlie shared her favourite recipe for her Bliss Balls
The lovely Charlie (blogger behind the website Charlie and the Health Factory) shared her favourite recipe for her bliss balls.. and guess what? She uses KRAUT in them!
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of cashews
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup of Be Nourished 'Just Kraut'
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sunflower seeds/desiccated coconut (to roll, optional)
- In a food processor, blend the nuts into a fine meal.
- Add the dates, coconut, kraut and water.
- Blend and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut and/or sunflower seeds if desired.